https://wealthynhappyy.blogspot.com/2020/09/blog-post.html A moment not so plesent | Lifestyle blog

A moment not so plesent

 This world is filled up with people who are not happy with their multiple life situations and I happen to be just 1 of them. No matter how much I try to pull myself up there comes a moment(sometimes moments) that pulls me down to the core. When every possibility seems impossible. Where I find myself as the most confused person on this planet. It is one such moment, right here I am in the middle of it.

  while for ages now, I decided to do things and live life differently(Not entirely but certainly in a different way) I see myself still struggling to be at peace on a regular basis. There is a constant struggle I have had with my relationships. Be it my father, mother, or husband. Everyone is constantly giving their best shot at being difficult to me. Right now too, my husband is more interested in eating and drinking than me or someone else. And my father is more interested in I don't know what......He just makes sure that and my mother suffer. My sister who otherwise(Normally) would have been my support is autistic and is a liability herself. I am not in the position to take care of her and my mother because of my unsupportive husband who is mostly not on the same page with me. 

 All I can do right now is hope for the best and wish all things add up to something which is best for everyone. 


 

Akanksha

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments: